We recommend the cupboard dryer, if your company is associated with products drying on a regular basis (vegetables, fruits, mixed fodder, root crops, herbs, algae, fodder crops, salt, grain, etc.)!
CONVEYOR DRYING INSTALLATIONSOF INFRARED TYPE
Modern approach to drying equipment
NOW THE DRYING PROCESS CAN BE OBSERVED
IR RADIATION FOR THE WHOLE CONVEYOR BELT AREA
Infrared radiators are electrical heating
elements that are distributed over the entire area of the conveyor belt .
The conveyor belt contains 3 separately adjustable heating zones. (from 0 to 300 * C)
THE BELT , WHICH DOES NOT SLIDE OFF THE DRUMS
The conveyor belt is driven by means of chains located along the entire area of the belt . Chain connection eliminates the tape sliding off the drums.
RELIABILITY OF THE CONSTRUCTION IS GUARANTEED
The conveyor belt has a reliable stainless frame. Modular structures are assembled with stainless bolted connections.
TEFLON BELTS FOR STICKY PRODUCTS
The conveyor belt can be completed with Teflon tape, stainless steel tape (solid), reed mesh, etc.
QUICK ACCESS IS PROVIDED TO IMPORTANT NODES
FULL BELT AUTOMATION
POSSIBILITIES OF TOUCH CONTROL:
1. Setting the temperature
2. Smooth adjustment of belt speed from 0 -100%
3. Continuous fan power adjustment from 0 -100%
4. Setting the program time.
5. Adjustment of the ventilation valve.
6. Password protection and setting the access level of the touch panel.
7. Installation of more than 100 different programs
Universal drying system of continuous action.
Brief description of drying technology and equipment.
Technologia suszenia na podczerwień lub usuwania wilgoci, ma szereg istotnych zalet w porównaniu do tradycyjnej technologii wentylowanej (suszenie gorącym powietrzem).
1. It is economical, i.e. less energy is needed to evaporate 1 liter of water (1 kW). Heat rays penetrate into the thickness of the product, up to 10-20 mm, while the product itself and the moisture containing in it are heated. The process of heating is several times more intense than in case of blowing hot air, respectively, and the water turns very intensely into steam. The ventilation system serves only to divert steam from the chamber and the premise.
2. Quick drying speed. IR-technology allows to remove moisture several times faster at a lower temperature in comarison with the convection technology.
3. Absence of dusting. In the event that the product contains fine powder fraction, any blowing will result in dusting and entering of the dust into the ventilation system, where mixed with the steam, it will enter the environment. With IR technology, the ventilation system removes pure steam, which contains no admixtures of the product in the form of dust particles. Consequently, the energy of this steam can be used to heat the room during the winter.
4. Uniform heating of the product throughout the drying area. Equal conditions are created for the product on the entire width of the conveyor, which makes it possible to get a product of high-quality, not overheated or under-dried at the output.
5. Sterilization of the product. Considering that the thermal IR rays pass through the entire thickness of the product, the sterilization process during drying, as well as destruction or inhibition of various kinds of bacteria occurs automatically, which in its turn improves the quality of the product and eliminates the need for additional sterilization.
Contents of delivery
The drying infrared chamber is divided technologically into three drying zones; each zone maintains its own temperature set by the operator in order to adjust the temperature regime for a specific product.
2. Touch Control Panel
The control panel is designed to control the entire process. Main functions are:
– the possibility to regulate the ventilation speed
– the installation of 3 temperature zones
– the adjustment of the belt speed
3.System of emitters
Installed emitters is a company development. Emitters with an extended service life of up to 10 years can operate continuously. Since the proposed installation is of impulse type, the emitters do not experience overload in the continuous operation mode.
4. Ventilation system in stainless design
The ventilation hood is located above each drying zone. The ventilation speed can be set for the zone using the control panel.
5. Sensor system in stainless design
In the drying installation, a system of reflectors is provided inside the chamber, which contributes to the preservation of heat inside the chamber and thereby increases the coefficient of installation efficiency.
6. Belt tensioning system.
7. Teflon conveyor belt
The belt is completed depending on the product type